The Library now subscribes to the ASTM Standards and Engineering Digital Library (SEDL) which provides access to:
- over 13,000 active ASTM standards
- 28,500 historical and 1,000 withdrawn standards
- Journals including Geotechnical Testing Journal and Journal of Testing and Evaluation
- Special Technical Publications (symposia papers), manuals and monographs
- Videos showing demonstrations of test method procedures, apparatus setup, materials and preparation of specimens
- Terminology Dictionary
Please do explore and see what this new resource has to offer. For those of you teaching, under the terms of the licence it is also possible to upload a pdf for a specific standard into the Blackboard site for a specific course for teaching purposes to give easy access to your students – please contact me if you would like to do this.
Click here to access the ASTM SEDL.